How many device per participant?
- For online use, you would need each participant to create an account. Unless they can join by groups of two or three from different remote locations.
- For onsite use, we usually provide one device for 1, 3, 6 or 9 participants. It depends on what you wish to achieve.
One device for each participant
- When you need strictly anonymous inputs or votes.
- Very effective with small groups as long as you alternate individual work on the device and group discussion.
- More expensive
- Technology is ubiquitous and may obstruct group discussions
One device for 3 participants
- Fosters discussion within the group of 3
- Perfect for collaborative processes: participants can read, enrich, score and assess others’ ideas
- Individual vote is not possible
One device for 6 or 9 participants
- Cost effective
- Good for bottom-up processes: Q&A, qualitative feedback...
- Individual vote is (still) not possible
- Some participants in the group cannot see the screen, therefore making it difficult to read, enrich, score or assess others’ ideas
- Groupthink bias