Getting started with Stormz
New to Stormz? Well, you are in the right place and you are about to get up to speed with the art of collaborative workshops with Stormz. Stormz is a t...
An overview of a Stormz workshop
A Stormz workshop is made of 4 major components: A Stormz workshops has three types of users are one of the most important concepts in Stormz as they ...
Tutorial. Facilitate your first workshop
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create and facilitate your first workshop. Follow the step by step instructions, if you want more details about...
Creating a divergence phase
A divergence phase is most of the time at the beginning of every brainstorming. The principle is to let participants create as many cards as possible. ...
Adding a card
In Stormz, a card is the way to capture participants' contributions. Cards can represent just about any kind of contributions: ideas, causes, risks, ac...
Adding a cluster
A cluster regroups one or more cards. Clusters can represent main themes, categories, perspectives, big ideas, etc. To add a cluster, click on the link...
Using card sections
Card's sections are a powerful way to gather structured content in cards from your attendees. Participants can add items associated to a section in eac...
- Downgrading your account to the Free plan
- Downloading invoices
- Is VAT included in the Standard Plan?
- Redeeming a coupon
- Updating your billing detail
- Upgrading your account to the Standard plan
- Adding a card
- Attaching files to cards
- Clustering cards
- Commenting a card
- Deleting a card
- Edit and delete multiple cards simultaneously
- Editing a card
- Using card sections
- How many device per participant?
- Should I use Stormz in the cloud or with the Stormzbox?
- Should participants use their own device?
- What is the maximum number of participants in a workshop?
- What kind of device should participants use?
- Getting started with Stormz
- An overview of a Stormz workshop
- Creating a divergence phase
- Tutorial. Facilitate your first workshop
- Configure ratings
- Rate a card
- Visualizing ratings result
- Sorting cards by criteria
- Visualizing ratings result of one card
- Visualizing result on a bubble chart
- Autojoin workshops
- Displaying the disk usage
- Installing the iOS Profile
- Stormz Box
- Updating a box
- Updating system time
- Uploading a license file
- Uploading images
- Creating my account
- Confirm your email
- Log into my Stormz account
- Changing your language
- Resend the confirmation email
- Retrieve your password
- Updating daily email digest hour and delivery
- User notifications
- Archiving a workshop
- Changing workshop title
- Copy steps from another workshop
- Copying a workshop
- Creating a workshop
- Customizing the invitation page
- Daily mail digest
- Deleting a workshop
- Display and filter cards
- Exporting data from a workshop
- Giving or removing the facilitator role
- Giving or removing the observer role
- Illustrate content
- Importing a workshop
- Importing cards into Stormz
- Inserting a video
- Insight Cloud
- Invite by code
- Invite by email
- Reseting a workshop
- Sending messages to participants
- Style texts and add images to description, instructions and cards
- Synchronous VS asynchronous use of Stormz
- Use Google Hangouts with Stormz
- View synchronization
- Vote on cards
- Workshop admin page
- Workshop change step notifications
- Workshop's activity stream
- Workshop's steps