The invitation code is unique per Stormz activity directly accessible on your Dashboard. So each workshop, quiz or socialiser on your Dashboard will have its own code but workshops, quiz and socialisers gathered in the same Event share the same invitation code. It's a simple way to allow participants to join a Stormz activity - especially if your participants already have an account and are already logged on the platform.
Facilitator – how to get the code ?
- Go to your Stormz activity
- Open the settings of the activity by clicking on the wheel towards the top-right corner of the screen
- Click on the Invitations or Invite attendees menu
- Copy the nine-digit code
- If you have protected your activity, copy the password
And then share this code (and eventually the password) to your future participants! If you wish to share this code with people who never used Stormz, provide this link stormz.me/join and the code. But you can also consider sharing a direct link!
Attendees – how to join with a code?
- Go to stormz.me/join
- Paste the 9-digit code
- Click on join
- Create an account on the left or Log in if on the right you already have an account. If you are creating an account, confirm your username.
- You are in the Stormz activity
Logged-in users can also use the code directly in the dashboard.