The invitation email is a way to invite your attendees with a customizable message and personal link to join your workshop.
What is the specificity of this link? Once it has been used once by someone, the invitation link cannot be used anymore.
Facilitator – How to send an email from our platform?
- Go to your Stormz activity
- Open the settings of the activity by clicking on the wheel towards the top-right corner of the screen
- Click on the Invitations or Invite attendees menu
- In the Emails field, enter the emails and customize the email message in the field below
- Click on Send invitations.
Tips: You can also copy/paste a list of emails from your email client directly in the emails field
Attendees – how to join with an email?
- Open the email in your inbox and click on Join the workshop
- Your web browser automatically opens a page and you are redirected to our platform. The landing page includes the title of the workshop on the top to confirm that you are in the right place.
- Create an account on the left fields or Log in if on the right you already have an account. If you are creating an account, confirm your username.
- You are in the workshop!