The leaderboards can be displayed on multiple choice questions and sortable questions when there is a correct answer.
There are 2 types of leaderboards:
- The Question Leaderboard will show the list of participants who have correctly answered the current question and those who have won the bonus points.
- The Global leaderboard will show the list of participants ranked by score.
To display one of the leaderboards from the list of questions:
- Hover over one of the questions with your mouse.
- Click on the Question leaderboard icon or on the Global Leaderboard icon.
To display the leaderboards while editing a question:
- In the top right corner, click on the Question leaderboard icon or on the Global Leaderboard icon
To display the leaderboards from the *Presentation mode":
- In the icon bar, click on the Question leaderboard icon or on the Global Leaderboard icon
How is the score calculated?
Each participant can earn up to 2 points per question.
- 1 point if he or she selects all the correct answers of a question. If one or several correct answers of a specific question are missing, he or she will not get any point for this question.
- 1 bonus point if he or she is within the first 10% of the participants to submit all the correct answer(s).