The leaderboard can be displayed on multiple choice questions with correct answers.
There are 2 types of leaderboard:
- The "per question" leaderboard: the top 5 participants who have answered correctly the current question
- The global leaderboard: the top 5 participants who have answered correctly to all questions
To display one of the leaderboard:
- Hover over one of the question with your mouse
- Click on the "per question" leaderboard icon or the global one
To display the leaderboard, from the list of questions while presenting/editing
- In the top right, click on the "per question" leaderboard icon or on the global one
How is the score calculated?
Each participant can earn up to 2 points per question.
- 1 point if he or she selects all the correct answers of a question. If one or several correct answers of a specific question are missing, he or she will not get any point for this question.
- 1 bonus point if he or she is within the first 10% of the participants to submit all the correct answer(s).