Limits on votes
There is two kind of limits for the vote:
- the budget limit, which affect the number of points spend on all the cards and clusters
- the credit limit per card, which affect the maximum number of points spend on one card or cluster.
Both limits can be setup in the settings page.
- Open the workshop's settings page
- Click on the Steps entry
- Edit a step
- Click on Permissions
- Next to the Vote title, click on Configure
These limits are available for positive and negative points.
Once you have enabled positive and/or negative points, you can:
- enable a budget and specify the value you want. If you choose to let the budget disable, participants will have no limit of point for the whole workshop.
- choose the credit limit per card.
Be aware that you cannot disable the credit limit per card.
Once the budget is enabled, participants will see how much they can still spend for each cards. If they cannot vote, buttons are disabled.
Avoid any group bias behavior
By default, participants can see the global score of each cards. When it's time to vote, this can alter their behaviour and disturb the vote. To handle that, you can disallow participants to see the score. Uncheck the permission Allow participants to see votes on cards. See the step permissions.
Participants cannot votes on cards!
Ensure the permission Allow participants to vote on cards is enabled. See the step permissions.
Participants cannot votes on clusters!
Ensure the permission Allow participants to vote on clusters is enabled. See the step permissions.
Participants can only see their own score!
Ensure the permission Allow participants to see votes on cards is enabled. See the step permissions.