A quiz is an activity to ask questions. There are two types of questions:
- Multiple choices questions that allow participants to respond to the predefined anwers.
- Open questions that allow participants to respond in their own words.
A quiz can be synchronous, when the facilitator pushes the questions to the participants one by one. It can also be asynchronous, in this case the participants answer to the questions at their own pace, one after another.
There are multiple question options:
- single: one single answer can be selected from the multiple choices
- multiple: several answers can be selected from the multiple choices
- open: the participant can submit any written answer
- questions with an image to illustrate it
- questions with one or several correct answers
These kind of options allow you to build quizzes for different use-cases:
- a survey: you ask questions to your attendees to gather feedback (asynchronous, with no correct answer)
- a competitive quiz: you ask multiple questions and participants must find the correct answer as soon as possible (asynchronous or synchronous, with the leaderboard feature)
- ask quick questions during a meeting
To start, you can read our tutorial.