To edit a specific step:
- Go to the workshop settings page
- Click on the Steps entry
- Click on the edit button of the step
Then you can formulate the instruction and set-up the permissions and view settings.
Formulate the instructions
The instruction is where you can explain to participants what they have to do.
Set-up the view settings
This is where you decide which view will be used and which filters will be activated.
- Clusters: the clusters and the associated cards
- Cards: the list of cards without clusters
- Canvas: the canvas, with any canvas created in the canvas settings page
- Bar Chart: the result of the vote as a bar chart.
- Bubble Chart: the result of the ratings as a bubble chart.
- Insight Cloud: display a word cloud and filter cards depending of a word.
You can also filter and sort the content to show only the clusters and cards that are relevant to the step. Learn more about the filters and sorting criteria
Set-up the permissions
Add cards/and or clusters. Allow participants to add cards or clusters. The facilitator can add cards and clusters at anytime. Note that the Add card permission also allows participants to duplicate cards. See adding card and adding cluster.
Edit cards and clusters. Allow participants to edit the title and the description of a card. It also allows them to set a card aside and to move cards to another cluster. By default, the value is All. The facilitator can always edit cards and clusters. See editing card and bulk edit.
- All: participants can edit any card or cluster
- Only their own cards: participants can only edit cards or clusters that they had previously created
- None: participants cannot edit any cards nor clusters
Delete cards and clusters. By default, the value is All. The facilitator can always delete cards and clusters.
- All: participants can delete any card or cluster
- Only their own cards: participants can only delete cards or cluster that they had previously created
- None: participants cannot delete any cards nor clusters
Add comments. Allow participants to comment on cards. See commenting cards.
Add attachments. Allow participants to attach files or pictures on cards. See attaching files to cards.
Add items in a list. Allow participants to add, edit and delete items in the lists. You can decide which sections are available in each step. Note that participants can only edit or delete their own items. The facilitator can always add an item as well as edit or remove any item. See lists for more information.
Vote on cards and/or clusters. Allow users to vote on cards and/or clusters. See vote on cards for more information.
See the result of votes. Allow participants to see the results of a voting session. The facilitator can always see the results of the active vote session. See vote on cards for more information.
Rate cards according to the criteria. Allow participants to rate cards. See rate cards.
See the result of the rating. Allow participants to see the results of a rating session. The facilitator can always see the results of a rating session. See rate cards.