New to Stormz? Well, you are in the right place and you are about to get up to speed with the art of collaborative workshops with Stormz.
What can I do with Stormz?
Stormz is a tool that helps you design and facilitate in-person or online collaborative workshops. You can create a workshop to:
- Explore a vision,
- Formulate a challenge,
- Understand a user, a product or a market,
- Brainstorm ideas,
- Develop and evaluate solutions or prototypes,
- Formalize an action plan,
- Assess a project or conduct a retrospective...
Have a look at our template library to see many different examples of Stormz workshops.
How can I use Stormz?
Stormz is so flexible that it is used in many different ways:
- Online or In-person (in the same room)
- With a small number of people or with large crowds (+1000)
- Synchronously (everybody participates at the same time) or asynchronously (accross several days)
Of course, we advise you to start with smaller groups, it is easier ;-)
Who is using Stormz?
Stormz is used all over the world by:
- Agile teams,
- Design Thinking, Creative Problem Solving or Six Sigma practionners,
- Project managers,
- R&D or product teams,
- Marketing teams,
- Trainers and teachers.
And many others...
What are Stormz main features?
Here is a list of Stormz most important features.
- Create cards,
- Regroup cards into clusters,
- Illustrate cards with file attachment,
- Comment on a card,
- Develop ideas with sections,
- Vote on cards,
- Evaluate cards.
The facilitator can:
- Create a workshop in one click with templates.
- Design custom workshops,
- Use visual canvases,
- Invite participants,
- Facilitate the workshop by moving through the steps,
- Send notifications to users,
- Export data.
What is the easiest way to start using Stormz?
If you need more theory, you can also get an overview of a Stormz Workshop (users, content, process, views).
Then, when you will get more experience, you will be able to build your own custom templates.